about the company
An offshore law firm looking to find a support to tide through peak period.
about the job
- Responsible for preparing and issuing invoices;
- Attend to queries from clients regarding invoice;
- Preparing receipts;
- Prepare AP list of invoices for GST schedule;
- Opening and updating file matters in Elite;
- Posting of costs;
- Any other accounting support and other procedures assigned by Accountant and manager
about the manager/team
Reporting to the office manager and a team of 5
skills and experience required
- minimum Diploma in Accountancy or other relevant qualification;
- have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivables;
- experience with Elite Enterprise a plus;
- proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook/Filesite management;
- have good written and oral communication skills;
- possess initiative and positive work attitude;
- possess an unflappable temperament and ability to cope with high demands; and
- reliable and conscientious work ethic.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Wendy Tay at 6510 1462 / 9474 0521 (text me if you are immediately available).
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324666 )