about the company
Our client is a leading financial institution having a strong presence in Asia. Due to expansion of business they are seeking an Assistant IT Manager to work in their Singapore office.
about the job
This is a hands on managerial role where you will be responsible for following:
- Install, administer and support the bank’s network, internet connections, IT and office security matters.
- Install, maintain and support end users in all activities related to PCs, computer workstations and printers.
- Support in the identification and management of technology risks including outsourcing risks.
- Support the Head of Operations & Technology in all IT operations and facility management functions.
- Assist users in solving all IT related issues and provide support in facility management.
- Ensure all procedures established are strictly followed and to adopt changes whenever necessary.
- Prepare management report periodically.
- Manage issues arising from internal and external audits
- Manage contract renewals, payments and monitor IT budget.
about the team
You will be leading team of 2 Senior IT officers. The role will be based in Singapore and there is no regional support or travel required.
skills and experience required
- You need min degree or diploma in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in PC/LAN and Windows/Security, preferably with experience in networking support preferably in financial domain.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Domain/AD infrastructure, network protocol such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP is a must.
- Experience in security tools including IDS/IPS, Anti-virus solution will be a plus.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Navneet at +65 6510 7407
(EA: 94C3609/ R1547721)
Assistant Manager - IT, IT Manager, Manager IT, Information Technology Manager