Assistant Store Manager – Premium / Luxury Brand
about the company
Our client is a reputable and well known premium fashion brand from Europe. With an established global network, and growing regional footprint, they have doubled their headcount in recent years due to their expansion plans. Ready to Wear is at the core of their business, with a fast growing leather goods and accessories category.
about the role
Looking for the right opportunity for you to take the next step up in your career? Read on! With expansion plans, come career progression opportunities. The Assistant Store Manager is the 1st in charge and will be responsible for achieving the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the store, and play a pivotal role in developing a high performing team in the store.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Driving sales – ensure that the team is achieving their monthly targets.
- People management – leading, motivating and training
- Maintaining boutique image at all times including visual displays.
- Overseeing day to day retail operations in the store.
- Ensuring inventory and stock loss management.
- Be part of networking events as and when needed.
- Developing and proposing retail strategies.
skills and experience required
- Diploma / Degree in a relevant capacity.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within the retail industry, with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Entrepreneurial with a good sense of commercial awareness.
- Driven and results oriented.
- Good communication and people management skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Alston Tan at +852 2232 3437 or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 90M0279444
EA: 94C3609 / R1101087