about the company
Our client designs, manufactures, markets and services yield monitoring and process control systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. This rapidly expanding semiconductor company is looking for a talented Assistant Test Engineer to take on a newly created role.
about the job
- Assembly and Testing of mechanical assembly base on print.
- Calibration and Repair of electronic boxes base on print.
- Engineering drawing and schematic diagram
- Perform preventive maintenance on all test and facilities equipment.
skills & experience required
- Diploma or Higher NITEC in Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience in PLC will be a plus
- Hands on product transfer and implementing design changes will be a plus
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913