Seeking an Associate to join the VC team.
about the company
Our client is a leading asset management firm in the Asian region, with an investment strategy focusing on the Real Estate, Technological and Consumer sectors.
about the job
In view of an expansion, they are looking for an Associate to join the VC team:
- Providing support to senior team members in conducting due diligence, preparing investment memorandum financial analysis, development of financial models and scenario analysis for deal screening and execution.
- Assist to execute investment strategies to track and optimise portfolio performance.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual investor reporting, and handling of investors’ queries.
- Conducting evaluations, due diligence activities as well as reviewing of legal documents.
- Preparation of pitch books and marketing materials.
- Handling of regulatory reporting as well as providing any other investment support.
about the manager / team
Part of a good leadership team with strong industry background, this role reports in to the Director of the VC team.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 3+ years of corporate finance and/or investment-related experience
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling and financial analysis
- Good communications skills, with strong business acumen
- High proficiency in MS Excel (eg: v-look up and pivot table)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion