about the company
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
about the role
As a Business Development Manager in the Technology team at Singapore, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities through sales activity and developing a portfolio of clients to contribute positively to revenue and business growth and team expansion.
- develop sales and demand generation strategy and identify core markets
- developing a good understanding of clients & building strong relationships with key decision makers.
- maximise your sales, business development and network to develop new business from existing and new clients.
- network with clients directly via various channels
- establish a strong track record of successful negotiations regarding new TOB’s with clients
- regular market mapping and business planning
skills and experience required
- 1+ experience in business development role in start-up environment or IT inside sales
- Solid history and network of proven clients
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm!
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own with limited supervision
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, parking, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move around internally in Singapore and across our businesses in Southeast Asia.
For a speculative and confidential discussion, please contact Karin Chen, Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - SEA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct line at +603-2036 6637.
IT recruitment, business development, sales, IT inside sales, inbound sales, staffing & recruitment