Our client, an established global bank, is seeking for a passionate individual to join them as an Associate in the Collateral Management team.
about the company
Our client, an established global bank, is a market leader in dynamic markets with a distinguished multinational culture. As an organization passionate about driving changes and empowering its employees come up with new initiatives, they are seeking for a passionate individual to join them as an Associate in the Collateral Management team.
about the job
As the successful candidate, your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate daily collateral management & settlements
- Managing daily margin calls for clients and providing support and advice for front and middle office staff
- Assisting in validation of market data with systems
- Reviewing ISDA and other legal documentation to interpret regulatory and market regulatory changes
- Monitoring of collateral positions and performing corporate actions
- Reconciling and resolving breaks between external and internal collateral management systems
- Assisting in projects initiatives to provide solutions for process enhancements
about the manager/team
You will be part of a team with a strong and dynamic culture which constantly strives for excellence.
skills & experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in the collateral management space with strong experience in the ISDA function
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Ability to write macros scripts and VBAs will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, inquisitive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Abigail Lee at 65101463.