about the company
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
In Singapore, we are expanding our Accounting & Finance division and we are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals to join our dynamic team, and share our vision of being the number one in the professional recruitment industry.
about the role
As a Consultant in the Accounting & Finance team, you manage and develop your own list of clients and candidates. You learn your clients' requirements to gain a detailed understanding of their specific needs and build a strong, ongoing relationship. You get to know your candidates, sell the best match, and manage your talent pool by staying in regular contact and coaching and developing as appropriate.
- Responsible for all recruitment placements within your respective division managing junior level to middle management roles
- Develop and build a solid up-to-date candidate database
- Deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services to existing clients alongside with the manager
- Team support to ensure team work efficiency
skills and experience
- Degree qualification
- Prior experience working as an auditor, a management trainee or administration function in a multinational company
- Curious, inquisitive, willing to learn
- Must be able to work in a fast growing pace environment
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move around internally in Singapore and across our businesses in SouthEast Asia.
For a speculative and confidential discussion, please contact Karin Chen, Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - SEA directly at email@example.com or call direct line at +603-2036 6637.
accounting, finance, audit, management trainee, administration