about the company
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
about the role
As a Consultant at Randstad Singapore, you manage and develop your own list of clients and candidates. You learn your clients' requirements to gain a detailed understanding of their specific needs and build a strong, ongoing relationship. You get to know your candidates, sell the best match, and manage your talent pool by staying in regular contact and coaching and developing as appropriate.
- Developing and managing a defined client and candidate base
- Delivering high quality recruitment consultancy and services
- Compliance with company policies and reporting processes
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Client management
- Organising work, administration and reporting
skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment for the property sector or industry experience in commercial leasing
- Strong client and candidate managements skills
- Possess strong business acumen & commercial drive
- Self motivated, target driven and have passion for results
- Have excellent communication skills
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, parking, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, comprehensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move internally within Singapore and across South East Asia.
For a speculative and confidential discussion, please contact Karin Chen, Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - SEA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct line at +603-2036 6637.