One of Asia’s leading banks is looking to expand their team with a control room specialist to support their burgeoning business.
about the company
One of Asia’s leading banks is looking to expand their team with a control room specialist to support their burgeoning business. As a key member of the compliance team, you will be required to ensure regulatory controls are in place to manage conflicts of interest and maintain information walls. My client has a strong commitment to growth in Asia and offers great work life balance and a diverse workforce.
about the job
Your day to day responsibilities involve:
Pro-actively advise the business in relation to conflict management, information walls, outside business interests and personal account dealing
- Develop, implement and update control room policies regularly
- Monitor and address the bank’s restricted list
- Maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders of the organisation as well as with external regulators
- Liaise with the relevant business units on potential breaches
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in control room or compliance related roles in ideally an investment banking environment
- Ability to work well and influence senior management will be a great advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )