About the client:
Our client is a global leader in media and digital marketing communications. With several specialist brands under the network, they offer a range of opportunities to the best and the brightest in the industry.
About the job:
Due to growing success, they have a newly created role for a data analyst to join the established analytics team. You will work with a team of experienced analytics professionals and helping them with various projects. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Collect data, analyses and summarizes results and may participate in presenting results to management and clients.
- Gathers and tracks data from various research tools and maintains data accuracy.
- Assists as requested with various research processes, reports, and projects.
- Collects data, analyses and summarizes results and may participate in presenting results to management and clients.
-Skills & experiences required:
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Ominture
- Ability to draw conclusions from numerical data, emphasizing on media analysis and conversion rate optimization.
If all this sounds like you and you fit the criteria above, then I look forward to hearing from you. Please apply within, or reach out to Shanon at shanon.liang @randstad.com.sg .