Seeking a Relationship Associate for the FI team in Singapore.
about the company
Our client is a Global Bank with strong footprints in the European and Asian markets. The bank has a strong client network with other bank and non-bank FI counterparties, and the team in Singapore is tasked to deliver and value-add to them with its wide product suite that is available.
about the job
Due to an expansion, its FI team is looking for a Relationship Associate to work alongside Senior Relationship Managers:
- Assist the Senior RMs in the team with overall account management of a portfolio of bank and non-bank FI clients in Singapore and across Asia.
- Marketing the Bank’s full suite of products (eg: Clearing Services, Financial Markets, Trade Finance and more), in line with business strategies to meet budget and revenues.
- Preparation of pitch books and marketing materials for client meetings
- Providing coverage support alongside the Senior RMs
- Keeping abreast and updating the team on market and economic situations promptly.
- Participate in the negotiation process with clients and internal stakeholders to seek further approvals.
- Maintaining a close liaison with all key stakeholders in Singapore and Head Office, such as the credit team, product team, compliance team and more.
- Assist to create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for internal usage.
- Ensuring that all transactions and business functions are carried out in compliance with regulatory and with the bank’s policies
- Participating in any business meetings or discussions when necessary.
about the manager / team
Part of an excellent and growing team, this role reports in to the Head of FI, Asia Pacific, who sits in the Singapore Office; opportunities arise for the successful incumbent to be groomed to a Relationship Manager role if desired.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has a minimum of 3 years of work experience within the FIG or Corporate Banking space
- Has some knowledge to banking products such as Trade Finance, Clearing Services, FX, MM and etc
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.