A global FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Currently the company is recruiting for Financial Analyst/ Accountant – Plant cost control to support the fast growing Asia Pacific markets.
about the job
You will prepare the annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts for Manufacturing and overhead capital expenditures as follows;
- Provide Budget Owner support on a day to day basis and review of spending on month end and book accruals as required.
- Perform monthly closing and deliver the monthly flow through submission for AMEA/Europe use of support the delivery of Financial and KPI targets
- Work closely with support functions to ensure that all productivity initiatives are validated and tracked on an ongoing basis to optimise the return.
- Support the Lean Project through streamlining of processes and automation of reports to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with support team in Engineering and manufacturing functions
- Ensure adherence to regulator audit, internal control and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan as well as having an ability to relate to and influence business unit s across various departments and all levels of the organization possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from in a high volume multinational manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC experience an advantage
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siriwan Young EA: 94C3609 | R1544539) at email@example.com or +65 6510 1360
Please provide your resume in MS WORD file format, we regret that only short-listed candidates may be contacted.