My client is a leading global bank looking to bring on an experienced compliance officer to support and service their investment business.
about the company
My client is a leading global bank looking to bring on a experienced compliance officer to support and service their investment business. As a key member of the compliance advisory team, your role is to provide independent oversight in alignment with global business controls and processes thus safeguarding the business and their clients. My client’s indisputable position in the market is proof of sustainability and continued growth. They promise enticing career prospects and longevity for their employees.
about the job
Your scope of duties will include:
- Being the point of contact for all regulatory queries relating to the FICC and Equities business
- Identifying, anticipating and assessing actual and potential compliance risks and ensure adequate controls are in place to mitigate these risks
- Acting as coordinator for local and regional senior stakeholders of the business, external regulators and bodies
- Being involved in new global and regional business initiatives
- Implementing and updating compliance manuals as and when new regulatory updates are made
- Developing and carrying out compliance training for all staff members to ensure the highest standard of compliance within the entire business
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Compliance roles, ideally from another investment banking background
- Possessing comprehensive knowledge of regulations surrounding FICC and Equities
- Good understanding of US laws and regulation including Dodd Frank Act and Volker Rule is a bonus
- Charismatic and influential individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Stellar stakeholder management
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )