about the company
Our client is a technology driven company that is developing and applying large scale computing and machine learning to make novel discoveries to revolutionize the practice of medicine. Medical companies use their products to visualise the results of drugs before they go on to clinical trials.
about the job
- Main responsibilities include design and development, testing, debugging and support of web UI and 2D/3D visualisation.
- As a member of an Agile team, you will be expected to work together with users and tech team.
- You will also work with cross functional teams in building and supporting different UI and software components of the systems.
- You will be responsible for educating & mentoring less experienced front-end team members.
skills & experience required
- Minimum 3 years of web UI design and development experience
- Strong fundamentals in programming practices and design patterns
- Web UI design using D3.js, bootstrap and similar visualisation frameworks is a must
- Essential to have experience in Angular JS or other MVC frameworks
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with Scrum software development processes is preferred
If you are keen to ride on the new wave of technology-driven bioinformatics, and is interested in using technology to prolong the lives of humans, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.