about the company
This opportunity lies with an innovative technology company to change the customer experience throughout Southeast Asia in the entertainment industry. They are rapidly growing their Engineering team as they are launching the product in various countries around the region. Singapore will be the base of the development team.
about the job
As a full stack developer you will have a self-starter attitude to develop the best. The day to day activities include:
- Build and deploy Restful APIs
- Develop and improve key backend systems including content management system, billing systems, payments, user authentication etc
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues across the backend systems
- Integrate various frameworks and automations tools to support business and marketing teams
about the manager/team
You will report to and work closely with the Head of Engineering and product owners.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in writing and shipping production code
- Strong expertise in working with Node.JS framework as a backend engineer
- Bonus skills: Coding without an IDE and strong understanding of asynchronous programming in node.js
If you are motivated by problem-solving and innovation solutions, then this will be the perfect challenge for you to grow your career and see the results of your hard work.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Eshita Gupta at 65103660 or email your CV to email@example.com
Node.JS, NodeJS, Backend Developer, Fullstack developer, Full Stack Programmer, Full Stack engineer,