about the company
Our client is a technology driven company that is developing and applying large scale computing and machine learning to make novel discoveries to revolutionize the practice of medicine. Medical companies use their products to visualise the results of drugs before they go on to clinical trials. They are headquartered in United States of America, with their new development office in Singapore.
They are currently hiring for a Full-Stack Software Engineer, who will work with fellow software engineers, but also with scientists, and bioinformaticians. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in OOP and have a passion for learning and technology.
about the job
- Main responsibilities include developing backend ad front-end for web applications
- As a member of an Agile team, you will be expected to work together with users and tech team.
- You will be responsible for supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced OOP team members.
- You will be setting the standards for Test Driven Development, Automated Acceptance Testing, Continuous Integration.
skills & experience required
- Minimum 4 years of relevant software programming experience
- Strong software programming fundamentals, with good understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Proficiency in at least on strongly typed language such as Scala, or Java and a dynamic scripting language like Python
- Algorithm design, development and data structure experience is essential
- GIT or TFS knowledge
- Hands on experience in software QA and unit testing.
- Passion and understanding of Agile/Scrum methods will be highly desirable.
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you are keen to ride on the new wave of technology-driven bioinformatics, and is interested in using technology to prolong the lives of humans, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.
Scala, java, functional programming, OOP, Python, AngularJS, node.js, Bootstrap