About the company
A market leading engineering firm is currently recruiting for a newly created Assistant HR Manager where due having a large amount of offices in Asia Pacific Region. They offer attractive package salary up to $6000max per month + benefits.
About the job
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will manage the end to end HR operations duties includes on-boarding, off-boarding, recruitment, manpower planning, maintaining HR policies and talent development etc. In addition, you will be involved in learning and development framework project:-
- Manage the full recruitment process to engage talents for the organisation
- Design and implement learning and development framework
- Review training and development programs
- Develop career plan for top performers and talents in the organization
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement
Skills & experience required
This is a hands-on HR operation role and will only suit those who are independent and committed workers. The right candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
To be successful you must:
Be at least Degree qualified and demonstrate at least 6 years of relevant working experience in recruitment and learning development. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Kathy on 6510 7404.( EA: 94C3609 / R1110436)