about the company
A market leading IT Service organization is currently recruiting for a HR Manager to business partner one for business units in the regional HQ and support projects across APAC.
about the job
- Development and implementation the HR strategies and projects aligned with strategic business objectives.
- Partner with functional managers to identify HR strategic processes and program needs.
- Lead and Collaborate closely with business unit for recruitment and report on progress on a regular basis.
- Manage cross regional group of internal recruitment including expatriate management in Asia Pacific
- Manage the yearly performance review and recognition program and the sales incentive and variable bonus scheme in partnership with C&B team
- Manage the monthly reporting like headcount reports and budgets
- Coordinate and manage the deployment of the Employee Motivation and Satisfaction survey to seek ways to improve the work environment to motivate the staff to achieve higher performance
- Manage a team of HR staff in the business unit
about the manager/team
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager and managing a small HR team.
skills and experience required
The successful candidate will be degree educated with 8+ years experience in HR and experience of leading a team. A generalist you will have experience in HR Business Partnering role aligning HR to business objectives with the ability to work on an operational and strategic level. With the ability to influence at all levels of the business you will be looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Martin Hill at +65 6510 3641
(EA: 94C3609/ R1107905 )