about the company
Our client is an established consultancy firm that provides high quality solutions that benefit their clients and partners. With their wealth of experience amassed over the years, their workforce consists of thousands of high calibre staff that are dedicated to providing top-notch service.
The company is looking for a competent a Java Backend Developer to be a part of their talented team.
about the job
As a Java Backend Developer, you will be involved in the software development lifecycle - from defining the requirements, designing, developing and testing. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will understand system/application requirements and develop software solutions.
You will be required to:
- Analyze, understand and customize existing codes in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate professionally with clients and staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions
- Learn new concepts and explore new technologies
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Recognised degree in Electrical Engineer/Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in object oriented software development and UML modelling for enterprise systems
- Experience in Java and J2EE Application Server platform (JBoss, Redhat, EAP) and UNIX
- Experience in web based applications development and database application interfacing
- Knowledge in RUP methodology, DB2, Oracle, DB2, TIbero, Elixir Report and Crystal Report is advantageous
- Experience in financial and payment systems
- Willingness to travel overseas
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at 6510 3661
(EA: 94C3609/ R1658081)
java backend developer, java back end developer, java, j2ee