Our client is looking for KYC analysts to join their team!
about the company
Our Client is a bank that offers a comprehensive set of products to their clients worldwide. They believe in attracting, recruiting and retaining the best talent in the market to join them, in the pursuit of personal growth as well as organizational success.
about the job
As a KYC analyst, you are part of the team with a specialization in client reviews and checks on their new and existing clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Perform independent validation activities to assess quality of new and existing clients
- Act as subject matter expert in the area of KYC and AML, as well as processes to onboard client into PB
- Perform quality review of KYCs completed by Front Office, leading into the relevant sign offs
- This includes screenings /searches and for existing high risk client accounts, transaction reviews
- Reviewing and checking for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting for approval
- Work with compliance peers to ensure any special KYC cases go through proper approval
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of experience in similar space Private Banking or Corporate Banking
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills and written skills required
- Strong ability to perform assessments on suitability of establishing client relationships
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887