Our client, a leading global bank, is seeking for a passionate individual to join their KYC Quality Assurance team as an Associate or AVP.
about the company
Our client is a leading global bank with strong presence in dynamic financial markets. Being an organisation which is widely recognized for their diversity and dynamic culture, our client also has unrivalled career growth opportunities for the right candidate, this is due to their evolving expansion plans within the region. They are seeking for a passionate individual to join their KYC Quality Assurance team as an Associate or AVP.
about the job
As the successful candidate, your key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the KYC onboarding team to perform QA checks on new and existing businesses with multiple remediation efforts
- Ensuring KYC policies and procedures are accurate and in line with regulatory requirements
- Participating and contributing to audit and regulatory topics
- Performing QA Sampling activities and assignment of New Business / Remediation client records among the team members accordingly.
- Establishing and updating KPIs for on-boarding processes, monitors performance to identify significant areas of concerns and oversees actions necessary to address issues.
- Participating in User Acceptance Test (UAT) on core banking KYC platform for system new release
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of KYC QA, you will be part of a team with a strong and dynamic culture. You will be a individual contributor and will be required to liaise constantly with overseas stakeholders.
skills & experience required
- Tertiary education with a good academic track record
- At least 3 years of KYC QA/Audit background in a Corporate/Investment banking background
- Able to work under a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of regulatory trends and development
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Abigail Lee at 65101463.