about the company
A leading beverage concentrate manufacturer, supplier of over 200 different concentrates for some of the world’s favourite brands.
about the job
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials and finished product comply with Company technical specifications. Including process water.
- Follow company physical-chemical analytical testing procedures to ensure ingredients, packaging materials, intermediate and final products to comply with Company requirements.
- Ensure analytical equipment is calibrated accordingly and is fit for use.
- Ensure ingredients have all pertinent documentation (Certificates of Analysis, pre-shipment approvals, before their final release.
- Implement and validate new analytical methods validated and approved by Atlanta.
- Coordinate /conduct internal Company requirement and Good Manufacturing Practices audits.
- Participate in root cause analysis sessions to solve non-conformances from Company or Integrated Management System Standards.
- Develop formal corrective actions to avoid issues recurrence. (This includes joint efforts with Supply Chain for customer complaints).
- Follow up on supplier corrective actions.
about the manager/team
You will be part of a 10 man team reporting to the Laboratory Manager. You will also work very closely with the Quality Assurance team/.
skills & experience required
You must have a minimum of 2years experience in food/beverage or pharmaceutical multinational organization’s quality control department/laboratory operations. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) experience and Good Laboratory Practices (LGP) experience is required. Additionally you must possess ISO 9001 knowledge. You should be able to demonstrated ability of executing food industry analytical testing.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Johari Masod on Johari.Masod@randstad.com.sg, quoting Ref No. 90M0280210
EA: 94C3609 / R1109554