about the company
Our client is a successful and growing product technology and development company, part of a well-known global leader in the health, wellness and nutrition sector. They are looking for a talented Mechanical Technician to take on a newly created role.
about the job
As the Mechanical Technician (FMCG), you will be responsible to:
- Ensure that food processing equipment and utilities are operating smoothly
- Perform daily maintenance and undertake basic welding
- Streamline industrial processing and service lines and equipment
- Modify and fabricate prototype equipment for new processes and product development
skills and experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years working experience in manufacturing for FMCG / Food & Beverage Industry
- Relevant experience in machining and welding
- Ability to operate forklift will be a plus
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact celine at +65 6510 1465.
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1658080