about the company
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 global consulting firm, and the largest independent technology services provider. Serving many key global clients, the scale and scope of their services are currently at 273, 000 people working from 50 different locations. With Mobility being prioritised heavily in most organisation, this has lead to our client seeking to better serve their customers.
As a Lead Engineer/Architect in the mobile space, you will work closely with key clients across many industries, to design and build software that creates excitement for digital technologies.
about the job
- Key contributor in the team, working on Agile/Scrum practices and lean principles.
- You will be engaged from presales to project initiation and then to provide architectural leadership
- Role will adjust according to the demands of the product and project development, but always executed with Scrum.
- Ownership and responsibility over solution and application architecture that you play out in collaboration with the development team and Product Owner
- This will also be a people-orientated role, where you will be working with people in the development team, coaching and mentoring the engineers.
- Master multiple, innovative technologies and in projects with high complexity.
- Strive to consistently improve internal processes and foster a knowledge sharing culture
skills & experience required
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the mobility domain, with at least 4 years in a leadership capacity.
- Technical subject matter expert in the mobility domain across platforms, working on a broad range of development projects with the ability to lead customer engagement in projects and to provide leadership to development teams.
- Extensive experience in a senior position in architecting, leading, and/or managing team of software developers.
- Practitioner of the Agile and Scrum methodologies, with the ability to be an advocate and coach.
- Passion in coding and both as a personal interest and also as a technical leader, as solution architecture is realised in code.
- Strong ability to understand, influence, educate customers because you want to be able to truly help customers realise their vision.
- Strong commitment to ensure that deadlines are met with little or no compromise to the quality of deliverables.
If you are looking for a global consulting company to advance your career in mobility architect solutioning, this is the opportunity for you. To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link to submit your resume. Alternatively you could contact Nyx Han at email@example.com or 6517 1620 to discuss on the opportunity.
Mobility architect, Solution architect, Android, iOS, Cordova, Ionic, Design, technical lead