about the company
Our client is world renowned leader in business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. They are actively recruiting to build a team of Murex consultant for support and development. This role is based in Singapore focused on Mx 3.1 support for front-office and back-office systems.
about the job
This is a long-term contract for a major bank in Singapore for global support. You will be part of the global support team and work normal shift hours. As a suppor t consultant this role offers opportunities to work in development and migration projects for various enhancements or change requests.
skills and experience required
- Support FO to BO - Fixing the day to day murex technical issues & troubleshooting
- Murex (Mx.3) Technical Expertise & Troubleshooting
- 3 Technical Configuration and familiar with architecture.
- Static data set-up.
- OSP, MxML including workflows, Pre and Post Trade rules
- DATAMART & EOD
- Interfaces – Internal/External
- Established expertise in SQL for past 2-3 support projects
- High proficiency in Unix & Scripting
- Batch Scheduler UC4 or ControlM or related
- Familiarity with capital markets domain – Equities, FX, Currency Instruments is highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a long term stable role with full benefits and leaves eligibility for the shortlisted candidate. Monthly budget up to 96k per annum depending on skills and experience.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Eshita Gupta at 65103660 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Murex, Murex 3.1, Mx 3.1, Murex support