about the company
My client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Develop metrology system and subsystem specifications
- Develop algorithms of interferometric data processing and image processing
- Design, prototype and test the data acquisition and motion control systems
- Document design, testing and diagnosis procedures to transfer the design to manufacturing
skills & experience required
- PhD / Master in optics / optical / physics or other related engineering
- Min 7 years of experience in optical imaging system design / interferometer design / coherent illumination system design
- Knowledge in geometry & physical optics / optical theory is a must
- Experience in working in a semiconductor / metrology / precision medical instruments environment will be a plus
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913