about the company
A leading US MNC in the Technology Consulting service industry is looking for a Payroll Specialist to manage their high volume payroll.
about the job
This role includes but not limited to processing of payroll, performing multiple functional tasts in day to day payroll operations, monthly review of payroll processing and results, ensuring local statutory, tax policy and SOX compliance, analyse journal entries / account reconciliations / transactions, coordinate with outsourced payroll service providers, coordinate with internal stakeholders and participating in payroll system upgrades whenever required.
- High volume
- Require at least 3 - 6 months to improve and smoothen the whole payroll process
about the skills
- Degree / Diploma in Finance or Accounting or relevant fields
- Minimum 5-years of relevant experience in payroll experience
- Familiar with payroll accounting and internal controls compliance
- Knowledge of statutory payments/contributions is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to work independently, as a team leader and member
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Wendy Tay at 6510 1462.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324666 )