about the job
- Co-ordinate procurement operations with planners, suppliers, logistics and finance department while respecting company procurement parameters
- Monitor and report on suppliers' performance through key performance indicators such as purchase order fill rate, warehouse fill rate, order lead time and shipment quality
- Interface with planners to prioritize monthly replenishment activities
- Issue purchase orders to brands while respecting procurement parameters including minimum order quantity, pricing scale, scheduled purchase order submission date, shipment schedule.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure shipment schedule and timeline is respected.
- Assist finance and logistics teams in resolving stock receipt and invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare shortage and backlog reports and provide visibility of potential interruptions to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and procure store supplies including paper bags, tissue paper, sensor tag and importer labels.
skills and experience required
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Advanced Excel capabilities required
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Ability to analyze, draw conclusions, and execute appropriate actions in response to data
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to manage changing workload
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jonathan at 65171622.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1551260 )