about the company
This is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. Professional engineering consultancy specializing in Mechanical & Electrical and focusing in Building Services Engineering in S.E.A.
The well-recognised brand offers great dynamic working environment. As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Singapore and S.E.A Region, this company is recruiting Professional Engineer (P.E), Mechanical to joint their team.
about the job
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Professional Engineer (P.E), Mechanical will play a crucial role in providing mechanical design consultancy. Responsibilities Include:
- Client facing and project management for complex, high technology building project.
- Work independently to manage and meet the governing bodies’ expectations on projects as well as performing as a Project manager on the assigned project.
- Develop and improve the Mechanical capability within the department.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all the mechanical design consultancy scope of work as assigned project and leading a small team of mechanical design expert. Dynamic and collaborative working culture with opportunity to move on the senior leadership role.
skills & experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree In Mechanical Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer / Qualified P.E with Singapore Professional Engineers Board
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience in Mechanical engineering design work in Singapore Projects within consultancy scope of work.
- Client facing experience with proven ability to manage and develop client relationship.
- Willing to travel within S.E.A region
- Attractive remuneration based on relevant experience and Performance Bonus range of 1-3 months.
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0237443)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276