about the company
My client is a multinational company operating worldwide in the transportation industry.
about the job
You will be seated at the Reception attending to the daily operations of the reception and office. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attending to calls and visitors
- Managing the general office supplies
- Attend to courier and deliveries
- Booking of meeting rooms and food caterings
- Support HR department in HR administrative matters
- Handling travel bookings and travel expense claims
skills and experience required
The successful incumbent for this role must be at least a Diploma qualification with minimum 2 years of relevant experience. You are a customer service oriented individual who enjoys a front desk role who is willing to learn and work as a team. Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word & Excel are essential.
In return, this role will offer a salary up to $3,500 per month depending on experience.
Please write in to Jolene Yee today with your updated resume/CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by phone. Click the 'Apply' button now!
Consultant: Jolene Yee (EA: 94C3609 /R1109748)