Regional HR Manager (A renowned FMCG MNC), SG/Malaysia/Thailand/Indonesia
Base X 13 months + 20% on target VB
about the company
As a global leader in their field of business, our client has well positioned themselves in the FMCG industry housing numerous luxury brands licenses under their umbrella. They are well-established in the market with strong distributorship across more than 150 countries serving both wholesale and retail channels.
about the job
You will get the opportunity to handle HR projects, process and policies alignment, understanding the business needs and perform strategic budget planning for headcount and labour cost. In additionally, you will also have the opportunity to take on campus internship/management programs by building and creating the brand awareness in our local top school campuses. You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions but not limiting to:
- End to end recruitment cycle
- Partner the wholesale business to identify business gaps for constant improvements
- Vendor management; liaising with outsource tax vendors; tax and relocation matters to ensure the smooth transition of global mobility when needed
- Handle monthly budgeting report back to HQ in Europe
- Identify training gaps and propose the appropriate
about the manager
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will undertake the role of a HR Manager working alongside closely with the L&D manager to continue growing together with the company.
skills and experience required
You will be Degree or Diploma qualified in HRM or related field of studies and demonstrate at least 5 years of experience preferably in similar capacity. Relevant experience is a definite advantage that would put you in a league above the rest. You should possess the experiences in the full spectrum of HR functions and willing to roll up your sleeves to work together with the corporate team to meet business objectives. You will be someone who is able to multi-task and work well across different business functions. Apart from the mentioned, you will also be someone who is meticulous, organized with the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Central area, downtown core
- Salary will commensurate with experience
- Attractive benefits, product discount and excellent medical coverage
If the above describes you, click apply here. For more information, you may also contact Sophia Wong at 6510 3668.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110094
HR Manager, Human Resource Manager, HRBP, HR Generalist, Regional HR Manager