About the Company
Our client is a world renowned brand in the Lifesciences sector with strong presence Asia pacific. Their products and solutions have empowered doctors and clinicians in making key decisions in patient treatment and care. This is an organisation that truly believes in people development and recognised for their strong employer brand.
About the Job
As the Regional Talent Management Specialist, you will work closely with key stakeholders in identifying and developing top talent across the Asia Pacific in the organisation. To this end, you will play a significant role in the talent review process and facilitate discussions on talents and succession planning.
You will collaborate closely with the global office in implementing talent and learning strategies. You will also support as well as administer regional training programmes. This includes vendor and partner management to ensure that learning experiences are optimised.
To achieve critical success in this role, you will leverage on the human capital data and be astute in conducting analysis and ascertain key patterns and trends that would impact your recommendations and future strategies in talent management.
To be successful:
- Degree in Business or HR Management
- At least 6 years’ experience in talent or performance management or HRBP
- Highly analytical and proven in using data for influencing key decision making
- Solution and outcomes focused in your approach
- Some regional experience is ideal though not a must have
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Adeline at 6510 1357.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1114886)