about the company
This leading technology company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on growth and development. With their recent merger that makes them the market leader at the moment, they are looking to hire the best players in the market to join the team.
about the job
This role is to assist the controller in the day to day accounting activities, month-end closing including preparing and reviewing journal entries if required, ensure smooth operation of the accounting function, corporate reporting like financial and management reporting) for the entities in Singapore. reviewing of all balance sheet schedules and account reconciliation, assist in corporate income tax, GST, withholding tax and other tax issues that liaise with tax agent/IRAS, ensuring compliance with audit, statutory and ta requirements, assist in developing and maintaining appropriate policies, procedures and processes for the team, liaise with internal and external auditors and other finance related projects that will most likely be happening more often this couple of years due to merger.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the APAC Financial Controller and 2 direct reports
skills and experience required
- At least degree in accountancy/finance or ACCA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of similar working experience, preferably from Technology background but not mandatory
- Strong in SAP (superuser / system implementation or migration experience)
- Systematic, ability to multitask, dependable in meeting tight deadlines,
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details
- Good understanding of tax matters with hands on experience
- Good supervisory skills with a persistent enthusiasm and a good team player is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Able to commence within short period of time
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Wendy Tay at 6510 1462.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324666)