About the company:
Our client is a one of the leading financial services company with a strong global presence. With a long history in the region , they believe that the commitment to their people is highly critical to their success.
About the job:
Due to continued success, they have a newly created role for an advanced analytics lead to be apart of the data analytics team, which will be responsible for deploying Big data analytics to help the business make more effective decisions. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Produce analytic use cases that can be used to address business problems through using big data tools.
- Responsible for managing implementation projects of big data analytics tools across the APAC business operations
- Engage with various key stakeholders to develop and understand complex data needs while educating them on the application on the big data analytics tools
Skills & Experiences required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field; Masters or PhD strongly preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience with at least 3 years in the big data field.
- Strong management experience within an analytics environment, ideally in the financial services industry or a consultancy.
- Programming skills in Python, R, and SQL, and experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Strong experience with large amounts of data and creating customer insights and segmentation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shanon at email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R1437294 )