Leading Insurance Business; Strategic & Analytical Role; Excellent Work Life Balance
about the company
This is a leading and highly regarded insurance business which is enjoying continued success and expansion across the region. They offer an open and friendly culture with excellent work life balance and superb opportunities for internal mobility and progression.
about the job
This is a highly strategic role and you will play a critical part in business decision making by providing analytical insights across insurance domains including underwriting, claims, operations, distribution and product development. More specifically you would be required to:
- Analyse business improvement opportunities across underwriting and claims.
- Build dashboards to visualize data.
- Develop predictive models to support business decision making.
- Present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
skills and experience required
- Quantitative degree in statistics, applied mathematics, business analytics or other related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role relating to business intelligence and analytics.
- Proficiency in one of the following: R, SAS, SPSS.
- Working knowledge of Qlikview, AS400 and SQL.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively, for any specific queries you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109195 )