about the company
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
about the role
As a Senior Consultant within the Technology division in Randstad Singapore, you manage and develop your own list of candidates. You get to know your candidates, sell the best match, and manage your talent pool by staying in regular contact and coaching and developing as appropriate.
- Developing and managing a defined candidate base
- Delivering high quality recruitment consultancy and services
- Compliance with company policies and reporting processes
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Organising work, administration and reporting
skills and experience
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in infrastructure space or solid billing record in any other technology recruitment space.
- Posses the ability to consistently meet both individual and team targets
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment with a flexible and positive attitude
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, parking, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move around internally within Singapore or across South East Asia..
For a speculative and confidential discussion, please contact Karin Chen, Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - SEA directly at email@example.com or call direct line at +603-2036 6637
technology recruitment, IT recruiter, delivery consultant, IT recruitment