about the company
This is a a-world leading consultancy firm with an outstanding international reputation in multi discipline engineering services including civil, infrastructure, rail and marine. With very extensive history and milestones this company have won many well-recognised large scale & complex projects in design of infrastructure and transit systems.
Right now is an exciting period of growth for the company in Singapore. You will be part of the engineering expertise team for the their new complex and high technology infrastructure project.
about the job
Your key purpose in this new role will be the point of contact to provide design services to client during the construction phase of work. Including:
- To be station full-time at the project site office and act as the first point of contact for design services.
- Provide support to the Project Manager pertaining to issues identified from the project.
- Attend design related site meetings.
- Answer and resolve any design related issues raised by Contractors and Contractors’ submissions.
- Keep proper record and monitor progress of all correspondences, including RFI, DAR and all Contractors’ submissions to ensure timely resolution for construction.
- Keep proper record and monitor progress of all Authority Submissions, including PP/WP/ST/BP and external works submissions to ensure timely TOP/CSC Clearances.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time by the Project Manager.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering from a recognized education institution by PE Board.
- Minimum 7 years relevant working experience ideally from consultancy background.
- Prior design coordination experience in rail projects in Singapore is highly preferred.
- Good supervision and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and have good knowledge of design softwares would be advantages.
- Knowledge of ISO documentation, Document Control and Monitoring.
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0279362)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276