about the company
This is a a-world leading consultancy firm with an outstanding international reputation in their field. Their brand and expertise have won large scale iconic and award-winning projects in design of building, ground engineering and infrastructure. The company with global reach and strong leadership in sustainability are consistently proud to deliver high profile and iconic development in the country.
Right now is an exciting period of growth for the company in Singapore. You will be part of the high skilled engineering team for the their new complex and high technology building and Infrastructure project.
about the job
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior / Lead / Principal Electrical Engineer will play a crucial role in providing mechanical design consultancy. Responsibilities Include:
- Client facing and project management for complex/ high technology building project.
- Work independently to manage and meet the governing bodies’ expectations on projects as well as performing as a Project manager on the assigned project.
- Develop and improve the Electrical capability within the department
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree In Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience in Electrical engineering design work in Singapore Projects within consultancy scope of work.
- Experience with complex building projects of clean room/ data centre or laboratory related.
- Client facing experience with proven ability to manage and develop client relationship.
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0279978)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276