about the company
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and takes pride in its strong culture and emphasis on employee development. With a rich history, this is a great brand to join at this exciting point in their development.
about the job
Working closely with the Financial Controller and Business Managers, you will be actively involved in developing strategies and making recommendations to support business decisions. Some of your responsibilities would include:-
- Performing monthly performance analysis and identifying opportunities and risks to the business
- Planning and forecasting
- Developing and communicating new initiatives to improve existing processes
- Analyzing product performances and optimizing costs to maximize return on investments
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong business sense and possess the following skills and experience:-
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA
- At least 7 years' relevant accounting and finance experience, including FMCG industry experience
- Good business partnering skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to challenge internal and external stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Grace Tong at 6510 1366.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )