Senior Regional Marketing Executive, TR APAC – Luxury Beauty
about the client
Our client is top tier luxury beauty brand from Europe. Their products across all 3-axis (fragrances, skincare and cosmetics) are highly sought after by women worldwide, putting them at the forefront of the beauty industry.
about the role
As the Travel Retail industry continues to grow, we are looking for a ‘hands-on’ individual to join a leading luxury beauty brand as a Senior Regional Marketing Executive. In this role, you will be assisting the Regional Marketing Manager in spearheading key projects and strategies, to contribute to the growth of the brand across 5 markets in the TR Asia Pacific region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Be the main point of contact for all sales teams across the different regions and assist in fulfilling the marketing tasks needed.
- Assist in defining the annual marketing plans for the designated countries, and see through with the execution of the plans in each market.
- Deliver regular reports and communications to various sales teams when needed.
- Work closely with global HQ in Paris and be the contact point between HQ and individual markets across APAC region.
- Responsible for budgets for GWPs / merchandising activities across the region.
- Plan and disseminate local marketing collaterals such as brochures, leaflets etc.
- Regular communication on new product launches, event launches, marketing activities, promotional mechanics to the relevant sales teams..
- Collate and present all reports such as sell-in vs. sell-out reports, and ad-hoc reports after each marketing campaigns.
- Check on seasonal VM displays to ensure brand image is consistent throughout the region, and provide input on VM planograms as and when needed.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the beauty / skincare industry, prior experience in travel retail is advantageous.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and be organized at the same time.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with people of all levels.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Alston Tan at 6510 6528 or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. 90M0270649.
EA: 94C3609 / R1101087
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.