My client has an outstanding reputation in the industry and is seeking an experienced advisory officer to join their growing team of talented individuals.
about the company
A rare senior opportuunity has just arisen at a prestigious institution. My client has an outstanding reputation in the market and a commitment to drive growth in Singapore. They seek an experienced advisory compliance officer who is familiar with the local regulations and listing rules. If you are someone who is able to work independently and drive change in processes to ensure adherence with new regulatory changes, this role is clearly your next career move.
about the job
Your role is to manage a portfolio of corporations and advise them on methods to respond to challenges presented by the constantly evolving regulatory landscape.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be required to:
- Conduct regulatory compliance reviews to assess compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Establish and continuously maintain relationships with local regulators, internal and external auditors and lawyers, and be the point of contact for all regulatory matters
- Pro-actively advise and service entities on all queries surrounding listing rules
- Work closely with senior management and all stakeholders involved in corporate governance
- Formulate, implement, and update guidelines and procedure frameworks on a regular basis
- Conduct in-depth training and mentoring for other members of the team
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in within the financial industry, ideally in corporate finance advisory or audit
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of business standards, policies and procedures in a financial/banking environment as well as is able to interpret financial statements
- Strong team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )