about the company
This world largest American base manufacturer with well-recognised brand offer a great exciting opportunity for their new set-up team in Singapore. Specialize in elevator, escalators and moving walkways they partnership with architect, contractors and developers for large scale building & infrastructure projects.
about the job
As the Service Manager you will be responsible for a range of business critical task, including:
- Develop full understanding of service customer requirements as well as competitor's knowledge to manage the service portfolio effectively and efficiently.
- Visit sites and meet customers to ensure the service are excellent quality and address non-performance whenever necessary.
- To review measurement and monitor breakdown/ callback rate of each zone.
- Monitor equipment maintenance performance, action plan to improve call back rate and reduce customer complaints.
- Lead troubleshooting and technical solution to ensure lift and escalators are in excellent conditions.
- Participate in environmental, health and safety activities. Prepare field operations for safety audits and inspection, executions and closure of audit finding.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have good Project Management Skills and possess the following skills & experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in service operation in elevator industry.
- Requires thorough technical knowledge of elevator equipment.
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: 90M0267072
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276