about the company
A marketing leading US consulting MNC is currently recruiting for a Talent & OD Consultant to work as part of a dedicated team providing talent management, change management and process improvement consulting services to their clients
about the job
- Identifying and prioritising opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the HR transformation solution implementation defining the business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals.
- Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring project come in on time and budget
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey
about the manager/team
Working as part of a dedicated Talent and Change Management team
skills and experience required
The successful candidate will be degree educated with 5+ years experience within consulting focusing on HR transformation and change. You will have experience in talent management, change management and HR transformation and will have worked on project work streams or lead on projects. With strong analytical and problem solving skills you have strong stakeholder management skill with the ability to influence clients and lead on project communication
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Martin Hill at +65 6510 3641
(EA: 94C3609/ R1107905 )