about the company
Our client is a world leader in the lubricants industry and they are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to join their diversified team as a Team Assistant.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional Director of Asia Pacific, you are responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support for the global team of 25. Your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- secretarial support for the Regional Director including diary and meeting arrangements, travel arrangements and submission of monthly business expenses;
- Plan and organise large conferences, seminars, customer events and workshops;
- Prepare materials including PowerPoint presentations, reports, letters and other confidential information;
- Preparation of monthly reports;
- administrative support and coordination for the team of 25
- managing high volume of administrative work
- may be required to support the HR department in administrative matters
skills and experience required
The successful incumbent for this role will be at least a diploma with at least 4 years of relevant working experience in providing secretarial and administrative support to a big team; proven track record handling high volume of administrative work; highly proficiency in PowerPoint especially. Experience supporting a HR Director or HR team will be an added advantage. You are highly adaptable, friendly and professional in providing prompt follow up and initiatives in your role and having the ability to work without supervision and under pressure as a team player and independently. The role is a fast paced, demanding and required a highly professional response to requests.
In return, this role will offer a salary up to $5000 depending on experience and qualifications. If you are ready for a challenging work experience, apply now!
Please write in to Jolene Yee today with your updated resume/CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by phone. Click the 'Apply' button now!
Consultant: Jolene Yee (EA: 94C3609 /R1109748)