about the company
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
about the role
As a Team Lead for the Construction team within Randstad Singapore, you will play a key role in achieving our growth plans. You will be responsible for achieving both team and personal targets, develop and manage a client and candidate base and deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services. You will lead your team members' by providing support, motivation and define clear goals to set them up for success.
- Developing and managing a team of consultants and driving achievement of team target.
- Responsible for training and coaching team members.
- Spearhead planning and development of the team
- Team building and management to achieve team and individual targets and organizational goals.
- Coalition with partners in other countries to manage referred clients and contacts for effective client management and project handling.
- Develop and build a solid up-to-date candidate database
- Deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services to all new and existing clients
- Business development with new business and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Lead and coach consultants; provide guidance to ensure team work efficiency
skills and experience
- 5+ years of recruitment experience in construction sector or industrial space
- A flair for spotting and maximizing opportunities, building long term relationships with clients and candidates
- Confident, ambitious, target and results oriented.
- Possess the ability to consistently meet both individual and team targets
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, parking, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, comprehensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move internally within Singapore and across South East Asia.
For a speculative and confidential discussion, please contact Karin Chen, Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - SEA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct line at +603-2036 6637.
construction senior recruitment consultant, technical recruitment, industrial recruitment, team management,