about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this specialist M&E contractor providing an integrated systems engineering in the fields of Energy, Environment and Information & Communications
about the job
Your key purpose in this role include:
- Prepare proposals and budget estimations for new M&E contracts / tenders using in-house estimation system.
- Develop, review and monitor the compliance of the tender and contracts policies & guidelines, in line with the industry’s best practice.
- Liaise and negotiate with clients, vendors, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants on project requirement.
- Lead and manage the QS / Estimation team in preparation of tender submission.
about the manager/team
Reporting to General Manager of Singapore office and work closely with the Project and Technical leaders. The role will require to lead a small team of Estimation and QS expert.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Construction industries preferably from M&E Contractor business in Building Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Tender / Bidding Submission
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0276975)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276