about the client
Our client is an growing Commodities Trading house. With their established network, they are expanding and currently, they seek a Treasury Senior Executive to join their Treasury team.
about the job
- Perform Treasury and Trade Finance functions
- Handle all cash management and trade finance duties (Letters of Credit, LC Discounting etc)
- Ensure sufficient cash positions and fundings/loans for holding companies and subsidiaries
- Prepare cash reports and forecasts
- Assist in daily reconciliation for regional FX books
- Liaise with bankers to ensure funding for the companies
- Ensure all excess cash are properly invested
- Other adhoc duties
about the manager/team
This role reports to the Group Treasurer and you will be part of the Treasury team. You will have close interaction with multiple stakeholders across the various business units.
skills and experience required
The incumbent will have a Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or any relevant Finance Degree. The candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in Treasury and Trade Finance duties (preferrably experience within a Commodities Trading house/Oil and Gas Trading house). The candidate should be highly analytical, independent, motivated and have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and problem solving skill sets.
how to apply
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate and we look forward to meet you. To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Marie Tay at 6510 3639. [EA: 94C3609/ R1105305]
Treasury Senior Executive, Cash Management, Payments, Trade Finance, Commodities, Letters of Credit